- Masaki Hirokawa
The business endeavors of Masaki Hirokawa, which include graphic design, smartphone app development, Instagram movie production, and web development, are extensive. Its activities, which include winning numerous design awards at art exhibitions around the world and writing technical descriptions in graphic design magazines and reference books, are wide-ranging.
Graphics, Illustration and Visual Communication Design Category, 2021 - 2022
Iron Award Winner
Presented by ITSLIQUID Group
Awarded an Honorable Mention
Awarded ARTIST OF THE YEAR 2021
Presented by ITSLIQUID Group
MTV SO-ZO Competition supported by AMD 2006
Web Screensaver Category
Award for Excellence
- Born in Toyama, Japan.
- Started self-studying web design and programming.
- Started working as a web designer/DTP operator.
- Developed mission-critical systems as a programmer/system engineer.
- Transitioned to freelance work in Web design, programming, CG, and interactive movies.
- Displayed CG at the My Little Space exhibition at Gallery Celeste in Fukuoka.
- Displayed CG and interactive movies at the J-Passion Vol.1 exhibition at the PH Gallery in New York.
- Received the Award for Excellence in the Web Screensaver Category at the MTV SO-ZO Competition.
- Contributed CG and wrote commentary for "Photoshop Making Studio" in the July 2008 issue of the monthly magazine MdN.
- Displayed Another Japan opening movie at Japan Graphic Designers Association JAGDA in OSAKA 2008.
- Contributed CG and wrote commentary for "Lessons in Artistic Expression and Professional Methods for Publicizing and Creating Learned from Featured Creators" in the January 2009 issue of MdN.
- Contributed CG to "on View From JP." in the August 2009 issue of the monthly magazine MySpace from JP.
- Selected for the iPhone + loftwork World Traveler Project in the Artist Calendar category.
- Displayed CG at the Larotica II exhibition at GALLERY ART POINT in Ginza.
- Contributed CG and wrote commentary for "GADGET FOR DIGITAL NATIVE" in the October 2009 issue of MySpace From JP.
- Contributed CG and commentary to the MdN mook "Photoshop Mitsuboshi Technique Encyclopedia".
- Contributed CG and commentary to the MdN Mook "Collages and Illustrations created with Photoshop and Illustrator".
- Contributed to the article "Current Thoughts of iPhone Developers" in the February 2014 issue of the monthly magazine MacPeople.
- Contributed to the article "Developers of Popular & Noteworthy" in the July 2014 issue of the monthly magazine MacPeople.
- Two iPhone apps have been added to "100 Smartphone Apps to Adjust Your Autonomic Nerves", by Gijutsu-Hyohron Co., Ltd.
- The iPhone app "Relaxing Healing" was featured in the May 2019 issue of "Otona no Oshare Techo" (Fashion Notebook for Women), published by Takarajimasha, Inc.
- The iPhone app "Relaxing Healing" was featured in the July 2019 issue of "HOT PEPPER Beauty", published by Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- CG/Interview article featured in The Crazy Mind.
- Online showcase & CG reference source in JaamZIN Creative.
- CG/Interview article featured in special issue of JaamZIN Creative magazine.
- CG/interview article featured in 365 Art+ Magazine Case 4. Inspiration.
- CG featured in 365 Art+ Magazine Case 5/ Case 6/ Case 7/ Case 8/ Case 10/ Case 12/ Case 13.
- CG featured on cover of 365 Art+ Magazine Case 9. Faith.
- CG showcased in SACRIFICE exhibition held by M.A.D.S. ART GALLERY in Milan, Italy.
- CG showcased in THE BODY LANGUAGE 2022 exhibition held by ITSLIQUID Group in Venice, Italy.
- CG showcased in I THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND ME exhibition held by M.A.D.S. ART GALLERY in Milan, Italy and the Canary Islands, Spain.
- Received ARTIST OF THE YEAR 2021 award by ITSLIQUID Group.
- CG showcased in CANVAS INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR 2022 exhibition held by ITSLIQUID Group in Venice, Italy.
- Awarded an Honorable Mention at ITSLIQUID International Contest - 11th Edition presented by ITSLIQUID Group.
- CG showcased in NEW FREEDOM THINK 2022 exhibition held by M.A.D.S. ART GALLERY in Milan, Italy.
- CG showcased in Avant Garde exhibition held by Virtual Artists in London, England.
- CG showcased in VIFAF 2022 - Virtual International Fine Art Fair exhibition held by World Of Crete in Crete, Greece.
- Won the Iron Award in the Graphics Design Category at A'Design Award & Competition, the international art competition.
3255, Nyuzen, Nyuzen-machi, Shimoniikawa-gun, Toyama 939-0693, JAPAN