This notice describes how Dolice collects and uses data about you.
- How does Dolice collect data about me?
- What data does Dolice collect about me, and why?
- Does Dolice comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- Does Dolice share data about me with others?
- Does Dolice make automated decisions based on data about me?
- Who can I contact about Dolice and my privacy?
- How can I find out about changes?
Dolice is owned by Masaki Hirokawa, based in Tokyo - Japan. (referred to as "I", "Me", "Our" or "We"). As a customer of this service you're a "User" or "You" according to this policy. The applications or any services offered by us will be referred to as "Dolice", "App", "Website" or "Service".
How does Dolice collect data about me?
Dolice collects data about you:
- when you browse the Dolice website, dolice.net
- when you use the Dolice apps (This data will only be used for the purpose of improving the stability and convenience of the application)
- when you send support, privacy, legal, and other requests to us
We don't buy or receive data about you from data brokers or other private services.
What data does Dolice collect about me, and why?
Dolice collects data about how you use Dolice service.
Dolice logs data that might be identified to you:
- a random, unique identifier
- the version of the Dolice app, and the operating system you are using
- Application crash log
- Date and time, data such as country and region
Dolice uses this data to:
- keep our service working quickly and reliably
- debug and develop our apps and website
- defend Dolice service from abuse and technical attacks
- improve usability of our apps
Dolice collects data about how you use the website.
When you visit dolice.net and other Dolice websites, Dolice uses server logs, and other methods to collect data about what pages you visit, and when. Dolice also collects technical information about the software and computer you use, such as:
- your IP address
- your preferred language
- the web browser software you use
- the kind of computer you use
- the website that referred you
Dolice uses data about how you use the website to:
- optimize the website, so that it's quick and easy to use
- diagnose and debug technical errors
- defend the website from abuse and technical attacks
- compile statistics on the kinds of software and computers visitors use
Dolice collects data about correspondence.
Dolice collects data about you when you send Dolice support requests, legal complaints, privacy inquiries, and business inquiries. Those data usually include your name and email address, and may include your company or other affiliation.
Dolice uses contact data to:
- respond to you
- improve the service
- defend Dolice from legal claims
Dolice stores correspondence as long as it may be useful for these purposes.
Does Dolice comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
Dolice respects privacy rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Information that GDPR requires Dolice to give can be found throughout these privacy questions and answers. So can also possible to send inquiries and requests about specific rights, like access, rectification, erasure, data portability, and objection to automated decision-making.
GDPR does not apply to everyone worldwide. But Dolice's policy is to do its best to offer all users the same privacy information, control, and protections, whether GDPR applies to them or not.
Does Dolice share data about me with others?
Dolice does not sell information about you to others. However, Dolice uses services provided by other companies and is working to improve websites and applications.
Some of these services may be used for the purpose of gathering information necessary for improving the convenience of websites and applications.
Dolice uses Google Analytics.
Dolice's website uses Google Analytics to collect and analyze data about visitors to its websites.
Dolice uses Firebase.
Dolice uses Firebase to collect and analyze data about how you use our apps. These data are only used to improve the convenience and stability of the application.
Dolice uses AdMob.
Dolice uses AdMob analyzes the user's data for ad optimization. The analyzed data is only used for ad optimization.
Dolice uses Cloudflare.
Dolice uses Cloudflare to take traffic countermeasures. The collected data is used only for traffic mitigation purposes.
Does Dolice make automated decisions based on data about me?
No. Dolice does not use your data for personalization or retargeting purposes.
Who can I contact about Dolice and my privacy?
You can send questions or complaints to:
3318, Furukurobe, Nyuzen-machi, Shimoniikawa-gun, Toyama 939-0611, JAPAN
How can I find out about changes?