- Masaki Hirokawa
Born in Toyama Prefecture in 1981. Began Web design and programming at 16. Became a freelancer in 2005.
In 2006, received award for excellence in the Web Screensaver category of the MTV SO-ZO Competition.
Currently continuing freelance activities developing iPhone/Android apps and creating CG.
MTV SO-ZO Competition supported by AMD 2006
- Transitioned to freelance work in Web design, programming, CG, and interactive movies.
- Appeared in Kenzo Saeki's Paris Elegance at an event at Aoi Heya in Shibuya (VJ).
- Appeared in BLACK RIBONS live performance at ASB in Daikanyama (VJ).
- Appeared in the Internet TV program "Togetoge to Kage", 23:00-23:25.
- Appeared in BLACK RIBONS live performance at Aoi Heya in Shibuya (VJ).
- Appeared in BLACK RIBONS live performance at Club UFO in Higashi-Koenji (VJ).
- Displayed CG at the My Little Space exhibition at Gallery Celeste in Fukuoka.
- Displayed CG and interactive movies at the J-Passion Vol.1 exhibition at the PH Gallery in New York.
- Displayed CG and interactive movies at the POP Exhibition and Group Exhibition at Art Shot Bar ARAQ in Shibuya.
- Appeared in the MEME event at Aoi Heya in Shibuya (Actor).
- Received MTV SO-ZO Competition award for excellence in the Web Screensaver category.
- Appeared in Kehre. live performance at VUENOS in Shibuya (VJ).
- Contributed CG and wrote commentary for "Photoshop Making Studio" in the July 2008 issue of the monthly magazine MdN.
- Displayed Another Japan opening movie at Japan Graphic Designers Association's JAGDA in OSAKA 2008.
- Contributed CG and wrote commentary for "Lessons in Artistic Expression and Professional Methods for Publicizing and Creating Learned from Featured Creators" in the January 2009 issue of MdN.
- Contributed CG to "on View From JP." in the August 2009 issue of the monthly magazine MySpace from JP.
- Selected for the iPhone + loftwork World Traveler Project in the Artist Calendar category.
- Displayed CG at the Larotica II exhibition at GALLERY ART POINT in Ginza.
- Contributed CG and wrote commentary for "GADGET FOR DIGITAL NATIVE" in the October 2009 issue of MySpace From JP.
- Contributed CG and commentary to the MdN mook "Photoshop Mitsuboshi Technique Encyclopedia".
- Contributed CG and commentary to the MdN Mook "Collages and Illustrations created with Photoshop and Illustrator".
- Contributed to the article "Current Thoughts of iPhone Developers" in the February 2014 issue of the monthly magazine MacPeople.
- Contributed to the article "Developers of Popular & Noteworthy" in the July 2014 issue of the monthly magazine MacPeople.
- Two iPhone apps have been added to "100 Smartphone Apps to Adjust Your Autonomic Nerves", by Gijutsu-Hyohron Co., Ltd.
- The iPhone app "Relaxing Healing" was featured in the May 2019 issue of "Otona no Oshare Techo" (Fashion Notebook for Women), published by Takarajimasha, Inc.
- The iPhone app "Relaxing Healing" was featured in the July 2019 issue of "HOT PEPPER Beauty", published by Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- CG/Interview Article Posted on The Crazy Mind.
- Online Exhibition & CG Source with JaamZIN Creative.
- CG/Interview Article Posted in Special edition of JaamZIN Creative magazine.
#202 Blanche Sadowara C, 9674,
Shimotajima, Sadowara-cho, Miyazaki-shi,
Miyazaki 880-0211, JAPAN